Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall library books for wee ones

I absolutely never leave my day care kids out when I take a trip to the library... which is once a week.  I like to check out books for story time and keep a fresh mix.  I have come across several books (luckily) that teach and touch on Fall.  I have plans for crafts and coloring pages to go along with some of the books and even some magic pumpkin seeds!  Here's what we are reading over the next couple of weeks.









All of these were available at my local library.  I usually wait too late and all the good seasonal children's books are already checked out.  This year I was ready and have them for the next couple of weeks!

OH also I am trying to learn this song to teach to the kids.  I even bought a black plastic cauldron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks