Monday, December 15, 2014

dc stocking stuffers

Every year, instead of trying to pick out something for each child at my day care, I make little stockings for them and fill them with fun (and cheap) small toys.  Seriously, it is easier, more cost effective and they will really be getting more than they could handle from Santa at home.  This is just a little something from Miss Laurie for them to take home.  I sew together little felt stockings for each child and they get to decorate their stockings and we all hang them up in the playroom.  at our Christmas party they get to take the filled stockings home with them.  Since I shared with you last year what was hiding in their stockings I decided to share again this year.  




How much fun is that?!?!  Looks like a finale to a Christmas party if you ask me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks