Thursday, January 29, 2015

February DC Decor

I couldn't stop myself on Tuesday once I received the red string of lights from my sister, Mary Evelyn.  I had already made the two strands of felt heart garland to hang, that was so easy to make and seriously took about twenty minutes, and already had the doilies.  I made the cardboard and glitter hearts to hang that I used my new favorite mod podge and glitter "paint" when mixed together for excellent coverage.  I hung my drawing for the bulletin board that we used last year and hung some card stock cut out hearts from a couple of door frames that I have had a few years now.  I actually saved those from my last job before I opened my "stay on farm" job here.  I left my snowflake cut outs that I am in love with since it's is still winter. I also brought out a bunch of vinyl clings that my Mom gave me.  Now all I lack is taking down January and putting up February.  That will happen later in the afternoon today.  I really enjoy decorating for the seasons and months and keeping things colorful and happy here at the day care.  I always have tons of things hanging from the ceiling and completely make use of this space.












No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks