Saturday, February 28, 2015

need a break?

If you are like me and live in a part of the world where it is not only winter but cold and have been blessed with snow on the ground for almost two weeks, then the following shares will be very welcome to you too.  I almost feel like I am shopping for warmer winter climates to retire to.  Sounds very romantic since we got another inch and a half of snow last night.  Although the snow last night was beautiful in all it's floatiness I'm ready to not have layer my clothing two and three times and let the kids play outside for more than ten minutes.  Enjoy these links and few pics.


Viewsfrommykayak.blogspot.com is a blog based in Florida that shows birds and wildlife photos.  I love popping by and staring at the beautiful wildlife and photography this blogger shares.  Not to mention the warm climate there right now.  Makes me drool a little.


HerLibraryAdventures.blogspot.com is a blog I have followed for a few years now.  She is based in Australia and incase you didn't know it is summer there right now.  I get completely envious of her garden produce pics, sweet baby girl outside in the garden pics and her canning pictures.  Makes me long to feel the warm sun on my shoulders.


A California based blog from Jessica Wilson who actually got me in to posting pictures online to begin with in 2009... although she doesn't know that.  I was so inspired by all of her shots on flickr
that I just had to try and add my views of the world too.  That then led to her blogs.  By this violets in this shot it looks like spring has spring in her part of the world and it for sure looks warmer and very colorful.  I admire her for that!


Our cruise in February of 2008.  Shaun didn't believe me that it would possibly be in the upper 80s lower 90s while we were there.  He said "it's February... it's 20 degrees here... it's cold everywhere."  Oh if I could pop back in time just for a day to that cruise boat!


Where do you find warmer climates on the web to drool over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks