Monday, July 27, 2015

literally on the library hold shelf

 
rethink: I have been waiting for my library to get this book for a long time it seems.  I actually haven't checked in a while to see if it was there.  Now that it is I am on a wait list. 
 
wild: I don't know much about this movie.  Only that I'd like to see it.  So it's waiting on me now.
 
the bee cottage story: One of two home interior books on my list right now.
 
the stuff of life: The other one.  Although I'm not really in to redecorating.  I haven't had much interest in that for a while.  I do however enjoy keeping up with styles and both of the design books I have here are 2015 and may have some great ideas.
 
the girl on the train: I admit I have already read this one.  To boot, I picked it up Tuesday night before yoga and read a few pages before going to bed.  Then wound up finishing it by noon on Thursday.  It completely captivated me.  I never read books that fast!  I guess I do now!  The story and the characters and the "up in the air" / "I don't know what's going to happen" feel of the book I loved. I truly enjoyed it and wanted it to last longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

inappropriate comments will be promptly trashed. thanks